miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2008

The Winter Album


The Winter Album is an album released, only in Europe, on November 17, 1998 by 'N Sync. This album was the European version of the boy band's Home For Christmas record that was released in the United States. It includes 7 of the tracks found on the US holiday version, 3 cuts off the US debut and 2 brand new songs: "U Drive Me Crazy" [Radio Edit] and "(Thinking of You) I Drive Myself Crazy," the international version of "I Drive Myself Crazy."




1 "U Drive Me Crazy" [Radio Edit] (Aris/Cottura/Rookee/V.D.Toom/G.J.O.R. Rollocks)
2 "God Must Have Spent a Little More Time on You" (Sturken/Rogers)
3 "(Thinking of You) I Drive Myself Crazy" (Nowles/Rich/Shipley)
4 "Everything I Own" (D. Gates)
5 "I Just Want to Be With You" [Family Affair] (Full Force)
6 "Kiss Me at Midnight" (Renn/Lamb)
7 "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays" (Renn/Chasez/Timberlake)
8 "All I Want Is You This Christmas" (Briley/Calitri)
9 "Under My Tree" (Peiken/Roche)
10 "Love's in Our Hearts on Christmas Day" (Haase/Lowell/Werking)
11 "In Love on Christmas" (Bennett/Hailey/Hailey)
12 "First Noel" (Traditional)

No hay comentarios: